Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I LOVE Referrals!

Referrals are important in any business, but especially with a commission-based occupation like real estate. Looking for new clients can be a full time job in itself, and referrals can go a long way in making that job a little easier. If you have worked with someone on a project, and they met or exceeded your expectations, please give them a good referral. In fact, tell everyone you know!

Another satisfied client writes: "I started the process by telling Claire that I would be a handful. I was extremely picky but I knew what I wanted and Claire exceeded my expectations. She was available and always kept me in the know and informed. She was truly a blessing at a stressful time and found us the perfect rental. I look forward to working with her when I purchase my home. Thank you, Claire, for everything!" -- Andrea

Andrea was a referral from her cousin, who was also a satisfied client! Both ladies were lovely to work with, and are looking to buy in a year. 

I love referrals! Want help buying, selling or investing in real estate? I'm your gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment